Premium replacement battery for First Power FP12180D. See the DATASHEET
The PS-12180 by Power Sonic is a 12V 18Ah rechargeable SLA (sealed lead acid) battery designed to deliver reliable power in general purpose and standby applications. With its valve regulated spill-proof construction combined with its robust, impact resistant ABS casing you can use the PS-12180 in confidence knowing that the inside of the battery is protected at all times and no liquid will ever spill out. The Power Sonic battery utilizes the latest in Absorbent Glass Mat technology ensuring superior performance by prioritizing dispersing and storing of energy above everything else. This results not only in a longer-lasting battery, but also ensures that the PS-12180 will consistently give high-quality performance for the duration of its life. If you’re looking for a replacement 12V 18Ah SLA battery, Power Sonic is one of the best brands available on the market today.
If you need any help purchasing a replacement 12V 18Ah rechargeable SLA battery, please call our customer service team at (858) 333 4495 or e-mail us. Our experienced team of battery experts are ready to help.
Buy the Power Sonic PS-12180 with confidence today! Fresh batteries in stock ready for delivery!
- Premium replacement Battery OEM battery for First Power FP12180D
- 12V 18Ah rechargeable SLA battery
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for superior performance and efficiency
- Power and volume ratio yielding unrivalled energy density for powerful stand-by power
- Valve regulated, maintenance free spill proof construction allows operation in any orientation
- Rugged impact resistant ABS case and cover protects internal components
- 5 year design life
- U.L recognized product
- Approved for transport by air. D.O.T., I.A.T.A., F.A.A. and C.A.B certified
- 18 months warranty – see warranty statement for more details
- Nominal Voltage: 12V (6 cells)
- Capacity @20HR: 18 Ah
- Capacity @10HR: 17.1 Ah
- Terminal Type: F2 faston 0.250" x 0.032" terminal or NB2 heavy duty post terminal
- Case: ABS UL94:HB
- Length: 7.13'' / 181mm
- Width: 3.00'' / 76mm
- Height: 6.59'' / 167mm
- Weight: 12.3 lbs / 5.6 kgs
Charging a Power Sonic PS-12180 12V 18Ah SLA Battery
Cycle Applications: Apply constant voltage charge at 2.35v/c – 2.45v/c (14.1 – 14.7v for PS-12180) at 20°C. Initial charging current should be set at less than 4.5 Amps. Switch to float charge to avoid overcharging.
“Float” or “Stand-By” Service: Apply constant voltage charge of 2.25v/c – 2.30v/c (13.5 to 13.8 volts for PS-12180) at 20°C. When held at this voltage, the battery will seek its own current level and maintain itself in a fully charged condition.
This battery is perfect for Battery OEM applications, including the First Power FP12180D.
- Security Systems
- Wind Turbines
- UPS Systems
- Mobility Equipment
- Handheld Lights
- Depth Finders