PSC-124000ACX is a direct replacement for the PSC-124000-PC charger.
The PSC-124000ACX is part of our A-C series of sealed lead acid (VRLA) switch-mode battery chargers. The A-C series chargers are switching type chargers which operate without the use of transformers. I.C’s control and regulate current and voltage and automatically switch from the higher fast charger voltage to the lower float voltage when batteries are very close to be fully charged. The 12V 4000mA battery charger is ideal for cyclic applications where recharge time is critical and timely charge termination cannot be relied on.
These chargers ensure optimum battery performance and service life for Power Sonic batteries. If you need help finding the right charger for your battery please check the battery technical specification sheet for the recommended charger or contact us for help.
- Battery charger designed for VRLA batteries
- Universal input voltage range 100VAC - 240VAC
- Automatic, current sensing dual-rate charging for efficient, care-free and safe operation
- L.E.D indicators
- Alligator clip connectors with insulated sleeves
- DOE compliant
- ETL approved
- Nominal Voltage: 12V
- Output Current: 4000mA
- Output Voltage Float: 13.7V
- Output Voltage Fast Charge: 14.7V
- Charger Design: Desk top
- Charger Type: Dual rate
- Length: 5.43'' / 138mm
- Width: 2.83" / 72mm
- Height: 1.65'' / 42mm
- Weight: 0.43kg / 0.95lbs
- Voltage: 12V
- Capacity: 14 - 55 Ah